CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

For You I Will Always Come Conclusion

I looked at you, smiled and walked into the other room. You followed me out with your dick as hard as a rock. Next thing I knew you had me bent over the couch giving my ass a hard slap. "Owww" I yelled even though I loved it when you spanked me. I turned my head to look at you and without hesitation you put it inside me. "Your cock feels so good" I yelled while you slowly moved in and out of me. I wanted you deeper and deeper inside of me; I wanted to feel your balls slap up against my clit. It's amazing how you read my mind because before I could tell you that you did exactly what I wanted. You were fucking me so hard that I could hear you slapping up against my ass. "Don't stop" I yelled "It feels so good." You kept going and going and then you stopped turned me around and looked at me. "I love fucking you" you said as you led me over to bed. I decided to take control of the situation by grabbing a folded bed sheet you had on the couch "Lay on your back" I demanded. You did exactly what I asked you to do and I took the bed sheet opened it up and tied your arms to the bed post. I wanted to tease you for a little so I started biting your nipples then licking your chest up and down. I would stop right before I got to your cock, "Please just give it a lick" you begged but I wasn't done. I took my tongue and ran it up and down your chest a little more ending at your neck. "Put my cock inside you" you said "I can't take it anymore." I got on top of you with my legs spread, your cock was rubbing against my pussy but I would not let it inside me yet. I put my mouth close to your ear and whispered "Do you really want it? I want you to tell me how much you want it. How much do you ache for me?" You looked at me and told me "I want you so bad I can't take it. Please put it in, please fuck me."

It aroused me so much when you begged that I couldn't wait anymore either. I took your hard cock in my hands and then put it inside of me. I began to ride you moving my hips in the shape of a figure eight. I wanted so bad to feel every inch of you possible. You began to groan along with me and I knew you were close. I wanted to feel your arms around me before you came so I quickly freed you. You sat up while I continued to ride. You helped me by lifting my ass up and down to a pace that you wanted. My hips moved swiftly and I could see in your eyes that you were about to cum. You grabbed my breasts held them tight and then groaned "Oh yea" I knew you were there. I always loved to look in your eyes when you came. You then released me and laid back. I took you out of me and rested me head on your shoulder. You put your arms around me, kissed my forehead and said "I'm so glad you came here tonight." I glanced up at you while lying in your arms and responded "For you I will always come."

(877) 526-7250

http://www.naughtygirlsphonesex.com/Operators/Terri.htm



0 comments: